Terms and Policy
www.milesmarketing.co.uk is operated by Miles Marketing Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12051970 whose registered office is at Office 12, The Bentalls Centre, Colchester Road, Heybridge, Essex, CM9 4GD. VAT NO 435418204.
Prices and Charges
All prices quotes on the website www.milesmarketing.co.uk are exclusive of VAT and subject to VAT at the current rate of 20% being added.
VAT Registration Number 435418204.
We reserve the right to withdraw a product or service without notice.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time, or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy (please see below).
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (please see below). You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (please see below).
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (please see below.)
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.milesmarketing.co.uk . This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use (please see above).
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use (please see above.)
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Thank you for choosing our services. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality service. Please take a moment to read our cancellation policy:
- Non-Refundable Payment: Once a service is booked and paid for, it is non-refundable. We allocate resources and make preparations based on your booking, and as such, we cannot offer refunds once payment has been made.
- Rescheduling Policy: We understand that sometimes schedules change and you may need to reschedule your appointment. You can reschedule your service without any additional cost, provided you give us a minimum notice of 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
- How to Reschedule: To reschedule your appointment, please contact us via [preferred contact method] at least 48 hours before your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate your new preferred time and date, subject to availability.
- Late Rescheduling: If you attempt to reschedule less than 48 hours before your appointment, we may not be able to accommodate your request, and your payment will not be refunded.
- No-Shows: If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment without notifying us in advance, this will be considered a ‘no-show’. No refunds will be given for no-shows, and rescheduling will not be possible.
- Exceptions: Exceptions to this policy are rare and are considered on a case-by-case basis, primarily in circumstances of unforeseen emergencies.
We appreciate your understanding and adherence to our cancellation policy. This policy helps us maintain a high level of service and availability for all our clients. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
This website provides information about Miles Marketing Ltd general business, software, products, or services. If you have any questions about Miles Marketing collection of your data please contact Miles at email@example.com .
Any data collected through the www.milesmarketing.co.uk website including Personal Data, will only be used when you register, request information or a response from Miles Marketing to better target you for further sales and marketing opportunities. Once collected, Personal Data will not be used for a different incompatible purpose without your consent. Miles Marketing Ltd, Office 12, The Bentalls Centre, Colchester Road, Heybridge, Essex, CM9 4GD is regarded as the Data Controller.
We take the protection of data privacy very seriously. All Personal Data collected through the website application will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used as set out in this Privacy Notice. The applicable data protection laws shall be respected in full.
Therefore, please read this Privacy Notice thoroughly. If you disagree with the way Personal Data will be used, please do not use this Website or provide your Personal Data through the Website.
- Purpose of data collection
The main purposes of collecting Personal Data through the Website is for marketing and sales reasons. Separately we collect Personal Data for website security and maintenance.
- What Personal Data do we collect and process?
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (i.e. living individual).
We collect the following Personal Data through the Website:
- Your Personal Information
We collect the following Personal Data from you: your first and last name, company, title, work email, phone number, country and your reason for contacting us.
- Browsing Information: We additionally collect limited Personal Data connected with your use of the Website e.g. IP address, browser type, operating system referring domains and exit links.
III. What legal ground(s) do we rely on?
- Where Personal Data is provided by you through the Website, we will obtain your explicit consent. Please note that you can withdraw or revoke your consent to our use of your Personal Data at any time. You always have a choice concerning whether or not you provide Personal Data.
- The use of the Personal Data is further necessary for the purposes of Miles Marketing legitimate interest
- in improving our services, so we can better understand your needs and expectations and therefore improve our services to you;
- to prevent fraud and to ensure that the use of our web services is complete and without fraudulent behaviour;
- to ensure the security of our services and to ensure that our offerings are technically secure and functioning properly;
- With whom do we share Personal Data?
We will share your Personal Data with employees of Miles Marketing, including Sales, Marketing, IT and Operations Teams in order to create inter alia email campaigns and other marketing efforts.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to anyone else under any circumstances except as otherwise stated in this Privacy Notice, to successors in title to our business, to establish, exercise or defend our rights, or where required by law.
- Who is processing the Personal Data?
Employees of Miles Marketing (from Sales, Marketing, IT and Operations) are processing your data. Any processing of your Personal Data by these employees is in accordance with our instructions. Krystal Hosting house the website servers which are located in the UK. Personal data may be held on a platform called Hubspot where access is restricted to Miles Marketing Employees for administration and marketing purposes and that data is hosted in the UK.
If the services of third parties for the technical maintenance, administration or processing of data are required, the Personal Data will be accessed by these parties only to the extent that is required to ensure a smooth and secure technical handling of the Website and in compliance with applicable law, including with respect to data confidentiality, privacy and security.
- Viewing, Editing, Updating or Deletion of your Personal Data:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to see any Personal Data stored about you in our records. We will honour your legal right to view your Personal Data in accordance with applicable privacy law. If you think that any of the Personal Data collected through the Website is incorrect, confusing or incomplete, please contact email@example.com .You may also ask us to erase, restrict or port your Personal Data and you may tell us if you object to our use of your Personal Data. Personal Data will be stored by us in accordance with our applicable data retention requirements and corporate policies.
VII. Data Security
We use a variety of methods, such as firewalls, intrusion detection software and manual security procedures, to secure your data against loss or damage and to help protect the accuracy and security of Personal Data and to prevent unauthorized access or improper use. If you think that the Website or any Personal Data is not secure or that there has been unauthorized access to the Website or your Personal Data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Please note that we treat Personal Data as strictly confidential.
- Data Transfers
Your Personal Data is not transferred outside of the UK. Should you wish to know more about how data is protected or wish to request a copy of the contractual protections please contact email@example.com
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you choose to accept cookies, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies further allow us to respond to you as an individual and we can tailor our operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences when you return to our site and for logged-in users to maintain the session and remember table filters. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
- Notification of changes
Should we wish to change this Privacy Notice, if you have already provided Personal Data through this Website, we will contact you to inform you of the new Privacy Notice and, in some circumstances, we may need to obtain your consent to the changes. In other circumstances, any such changes to this Privacy Notice will be promptly communicated on this page and you should check back to see whether there are any changes. Continued use of the Website after a change in the Privacy Notice indicates your acknowledgement and acceptance of the use of Personal Data in accordance with the amended Privacy Notice.
If you wish to save this text, please mark the entire statement (e.g. with your mouse) and copy-paste by pushing ctrl+c.
XII. Further Information
For further information on Miles Marketing Ltd please visit our website www.milesmarketing.co.uk
If you consider that we are not complying with this Privacy Notice or if you have any questions in relation to this Privacy Notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org You may also lodge a formal complaint with your competent data protection authority.